Behind the scenes: Studio Arts
Behind the scenes 2016
Every year this program fills to capacity with students and teachers looking for a real Behind The Scenes experience.
Topics covered in this tour include:
- the role of MGA as a public gallery
- collection and acquisition policies and procedures
- role of staff members in particular the Curator
- preservation and conservation practices
- exhibition installation and design
- gallery building and facilities
- publicity, funding and sponsorship
All students receive a detailed booklet for post-visit revision and it's FREE!